Over 3,100 Parking spaces available!
Free on-street parking as of 5:30 p.m. Mon-Sat
Free on-street every Sunday
NEW FOR 2013-2014: York, between Dalhousie and Sussex, is 2-hour parking. 2-hour parking trial on York Street beginning at Sussex to Dalhousie is now permanent, allowing more time for customers to enjoy the Market.
The Cheapest Parking Rates in the Market!!!
City of Ottawa Parking garages:
141 Clarence street
$0.50 – 12 minutes
70 Clarence street
Visit the City of Ottawa's website for the most up-to-date parking rates.
For more information and other locations see the maps link (with over 15 parking locations), view our parking map
FREE 15 MINUTE PARKING on York Stree between William and ByWard streets, and on the South side of George Street between William and ByWard
For power shoppers.
- During Market season: ByWard Market (between George & York, behind the farmers stands) and on York between ByWard & William
For quick visitors.
Pay & Display
- A one-hour maximum gives you a greater chance to find a space for quick visits
For leisurely lunchers.
Pay & Display
- York Street, except the 15 min. zone
- Clarence, Murray and Dalhousie work for you for lunch, a quick shopping trip or a meeting
PARKING WITH NO TIME LIMIT
For window shoppers and people-watchers.
Garages and lots
- If you’re planning many activities, or don’t know where the day will take you, use one of the off-street parking lots or garages. Then go about your day without worrying about your parking meter expiring!
TOUR BUS PARKING
For you and 40 friends!
- Several parking spots throughout the area are signed as Tour Bus Parking and are reserved (24 HOURS A DAY) for these buses
- These are tow-away zones, so please don’t take the risk of parking there!
- Bicycle parking is available throughout the entire ByWard Market. Look for locations and make note of where you parked!