Over 3,100 Parking spaces available!
Free on-street parking as of 5:30 p.m. Mon-Sat
Free on-street every Sunday
NEW FOR 2012: York, between Dalhousie and Sussex, is moving from 1 to 2 hours effective Friday November 2, 2012. It will remain 2 hours through to May 1st.
The Cheapest Parking Rates in the Market!!!
City of Ottawa Parking garages:
141 Clarence street
$0.50 – 12 minutes
70 Clarence street
Visit the City of Ottawa's website for the most up-to-date parking rates.
For more information and other locations see the maps link (with over 15 parking locations), view our parking map
FREE 15 MINUTE PARKING
For power shoppers.
- ByWard Market (between George & York, behind the farmers stands) and on York between ByWard & William
For quick visitors.
Pay & Display
- A one-hour maximum gives you a greater chance to find a space for quick visits
For leisurely lunchers.
Pay & Display
- York, between Dalhousie and Sussex, is moving from 1 to 2 hours effective Friday November 2, 2012. It will remain 2 hours through to May 1st.
- Clarence, Murray and Dalhousie work for you for lunch, a quick shopping trip or a meeting
PARKING WITH NO TIME LIMIT
For window shoppers and people-watchers.
Garages and lots
- If you’re planning many activities, or don’t know where the day will take you, use one of the off-street parking lots or garages. Then go about your day without worrying about your parking meter expiring!
TOUR BUS PARKING
For you and 40 friends!
- Several parking spots throughout the area are signed as Tour Bus Parking and are reserved (24 HOURS A DAY) for these buses
- These are tow-away zones, so please don’t take the risk of parking there!